Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mafia Wars







I have started taking a liking to Facebook. I don't post much on there but I do like checking in during the day to see what people are doing. The thing that I don't get is the games that Facebook offers to play. I saw one the other day called "Mafia Wars".
I mean, who plays this crap? Hold that thought….
Last night I visited a friend of mine. I was just in the neighborhood and decided that I was going to drop in unannounced. Now this guy is very well read. He is the kind of guy that can quote scripture and tell you exactly where it is found in the Bible. He attends a Christian college and gives the professors a run for their money regarding interpreting scripture correctly. He and I have had some great conversations about what true faith is, how we know we are heaven bound, and many other topics. Last night we were discussing possible Jesus sightings in the Old Testament and some good laughs. As I was leaving, I apologized for interrupting him and what appeared to be some on-line studying perhaps. He assured me that it was never a problem to drop in. He also told me that the only thing I interrupted was his game of Mafia Wars on Facebook.