Wednesday, June 1, 2011

As is


I have never been the kind of person to purchase something "as is".
I like to have the ability to return the item if something is wrong with it.

The only reason someone wants to sell something "as is", is because they know something ain't right with what they are trying to sell.

Trust me on this:
If you are buying a shirt and the label says "as is", a button is missing.
If you are buying pants and the label says "as is", one leg is longer than the other.
If you are buying food and the label says "as is", you need to be slapped upside the head.

What I'm saying is that the "as is" label is telling you something.

"As is" is jacked up.
"As is" has some issues.

"As is" is imperfect.

In short, I want nothing to do with "as is".............but I am imperfect too.

I am "as is".

I am jacked up.
I have issues.
I am imperfect.

So who in there right mind would be interested in us who are "as is"?

Well I just so happen to know somebody who specializes in purchasing "as is" people.
He seeks them out.
He hangs around the clearance rack.
He is not concerned about imperfections........not worried about a return policy.

Jesus is an "as is" God.

You don't need to clean up your act before he takes interest in you.
He is interested in you now. With all of your imperfections.

He is waiting for you......"as is".